If you have ever visited Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s restaurant, then you have got an offer to participate in one of its surveys and win free food! Tellhappystar.com is the website where surveys are conducted frequently. Read on to know more and how you can participate in their survey to get free food.
Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s restaurant are two American fast food restaurant chains. Carl’s Jr. was founded in 1941 by Carl Karcher and his wife Margaret Karcher. Now this chain has more than 1000 restaurants and franchises in 28 countries. Hardee’s restaurant was first opened in 1960 by Wilber Hardee. Hardee’s is in more than 1400 locations in the US and among 14 other countries.
Try it yourself!
Tellhappystar.com is the online platform where there is a survey conducted by Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s restaurants to gain insight on how customers think about their visit to Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s restaurant. Through this survey, Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s receive the customer’s feedback, advice and thoughts which will help them to improve their products and services, where customers can also enjoy their free food.
Just visit https://www.carlsjrandhardeessurvey.com/usa and provide your valuable survey to get free food which will also help us in increasing our customer service.
Wondering how to take www.TellHappyStar.com the survey?
- First of all, you need to visit Carl’s jr. and Hardee’s restaurant and should have the receipt.
- Visit Carl’s Jr. and Hardees’s survey website at www.tellhappystar.com
- Tellhappystar.com is the online platform to conduct the surveys.
- Now enter the store number you have visited, the date of purchase, and the purchase time from your receipt.
- Fill in the details and start taking the survey.
- You will find a set of questions about your recent visit to Carl’s Jr. or the Hardee’s restaurant. Answer all of those questions accordingly and honestly as per your views and the service you got.
- At last rate as per your satisfaction.
- Then provide your contact details and a valid email id.
- After you have done with the survey, submit it.
- After completing the survey, you will get a validation code to redeem the offer. You can note the code down and use it whenever you visit Carl’s Jr. or Hardee’s restaurant and get free food with your regular order.
Items you get for free:
InformTarget.com | Start Informtarget Survey & Win $1500 Gift Card
Terms and conditions:
- This survey can be taken only after you visit either of these restaurants
- This is available only at Carl’s Jr. or Hardee’s restaurant.
- You must be a resident of the USA
- Company employees are not allowed to enter the survey
- People under the age of 18 are not eligible for participating
- The validation code you get after taking the survey is not valid for any other offer, coupon or combos.
- The code can’t be transferred
- The resale of the validation code is not permitted
- The offer limit is one free item per receipt per visit.
- You must show the validation code you received after taking the restaurants’ survey to receive the offer.
- The free has rounds are only available at the regular breakfast hours and the fries after the regular breakfast hours.
- Only one entry per survey code.
- The receipt is valid only for 7 days.
- You need to be 18 years old to participate.
- You need to have a valid email address
- A receipt is valid for only 7 days. You need to take the survey on or before 7 days.
- The offer expires after 30 days on the date of your receipt.
- The validation code is to be shown to the cashier before ordering
- You need to have a smartphone, laptop or tablet to participate in the online survey
- Internet connection
- Restaurant receipt.
- 5 to 10 minutes of time to complete the survey
- Basic knowledge in understanding of English or Spanish
1. Can I not take the survey if I am not above 18 years?
Ans : No! company isn’t encouraging minors to avail this offer or to take the survey.
2. Can I share the receipt to the other person and ask him/her to take the survey and redeem the offer?
Ans : It is strictly NO! as this survey focuses on the feedback and the service the customer has got! You can’t transfer the receipt to a person who hasn’t visited Carl’s Jr. or Hardee’s
3. What prizes will I get upon redeeming the validation code?
Ans : You will receive a free small drink, free small hash rounds or free small fries with the purchase of any regular items in the menu at the regular price.
4. Can I redeem the validation code twice?
Ans : No, you can’t as this is one-time applicable order.
5. Will my sensitive information is being recorded?
Ans : No, we only collect the data such as your name, email address and information regarding the store receipt.
So visit Carl’s Jr and Hardee’s restaurant and follow all the steps to take the survey and win free food!! Remember, tellhappystar.comis the website you need to visit first to complete the survey. It will just a few minutes to complete the survey, and you can have fun with free goodies!
45 thoughts on “www.TellHappyStar.com | Official Carl’s Jr. or Hardee’s Customer Survey”
Food is always delicious.
she is a good customer service person
Convenient location when I am in the Myerstown, PA area. I wish there were more locations in my area. I remember when there were 4 locations and now there is only one.
ReplyConvenient location when I am in the Myerstown, PA area. I wish there were more locations in my area. I remember when there were 4 locations and now there is only one.
Why is it so hard to take your survey?
So you give up before it complete, that way you don’t get that over expensive sandwich
My chicken strips were hot had to wait for them to be cooked, thats ok, but my cruley fries were not even worm!!!!
Employees provided great customer service. Breakfast items purchased were very fresh and delicious.
Omg!the menifee off Newport rd is so good!My Famous Star Burger was the” best I’ve ever had!!! Going back again,again!!! Ty but my code I can’t get took didn’t go thru!i went jan 27th At 3;52 pm would like my code for free burger,get one free!!ty
The worst experience I have ever had at a fast food restaurant or any where for that matter. Visited store in Spencer Iowa on2/5/2022 and placed my order at 12:24:28pm. Did not receive my food until12:46pm Verizon time. During this long wait I witnessed a grease fire in the kitchen which shut down order taking, the employees YELLING at each other, the full warmer of food not being delivered to the consumer and finding out one party had been waiting for their food for over 30 minutes.
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE
Totally unacceptable and not even a common courtesy apology for any of it ..
I can’t put my survey on here unable to fill out, why?
This survey is as slimy as your sandwiches. Mayonnaise on both slices of bread as well as on the lettuce makes for lots of lubrication and a “waist”.
I give up trying to due survey been coming at least two times a month. The Sight is just B’s going to burger King.
Fry’s were from bottom of bag small pieces ( very small ) ends were all flat and cheweeee Fry’s were not even tight most floped over when picked up.. Chicken tenders were good but were long and skinny like they were cut from a chicken breast.
I am at the guest survey site but cannot input the info to get validation code.
Must agree with most posters your survey is an insult to the customers as it is unable to complete so there is no way to get a validation code
I am here at the sight but cannot find survey to fill out. You should either quit offering free food or make it possible to fill out survey. This is frustrating!
Very happy food is always fresh and hot staff always cordial
I filled out survey as directed and when finished it stated that they can’t finish because of the answers that I entered. Why don’t you fix your system , maybe Burger Kings food will be better anyway.
THE FOOD AND SERVICE WERE EXCELLENT
We just want to Thank Cashier… Eugene, at store 1102172 in Holbrook AZ. On 3-9-2022 we stopped on our way from the Grand Canyon with kids, the store looked understaffed and quite busy, but Eugene handled the cashier and brought us the food, cleaned up the place with a Very Cheerful mood…IMPRESSIVE, he deserves a large raise!
I visited the Hardee’s on Volunteer PKW, in Bristol TN on 4/2/2022. I arrived at 9:58AM, placed my order at 10:12:55, paid for my food, was told to pull in to the #2 parking spot and wait as they were waiting on biscuits, OK I waited about 5 more minutes and the woman that took my order Shannon came out and said they were out of bacon and I had to decide on something else and she went back and I received my order at 10:28. I won’t be going back there again. Not enough help, not well supplied, and no apologies from anyone.
Best biscuits in town. Love your steak biscuits with mayo, tomatoe and onion.
The chicken biscuit sandwich was great. Nicholas M was at the window and told us to pull to the side and he would make a fresh sandwich for us which would take about 4 minutes. He was right. It was fresh and hot and on time. 5 Stars for Nicholas and the hot sandwiches. Keep up the good work.
What a POS site. Everyone is grabbing the frontend for all their benefit. What happen to a direct link to the actual survey. Now I’ve wasted valuable time trying to find the site. Last time here and last time at Hardee’s. Too many other intelligent options to select from rather than this POS.
tell mr.hardee all is well, god bless u,s,a. where else could you go ,and get a Goode. chicken sandwich ,chewy, tasty,and most of all a mouth full of enjoyment and pleasure at a good price,
i went to 1503853 in Ridgeway, Va. I ordered the $5.00 chicken strips meal and when i got to the total for the order it was $7.71 I asked him if the price had went up and he said yes so i paid him for the food. He was also waiting on the people in the drive-thru. When i got the food and got in the car to go home i looked at the receipt and he had charged me for a 5 piece meal and that is not what i wanted. When i got to my Mom’s and gave the food to her, she said the chicken was terrible and we just throw it in the trash. It was terrible. I will not go there again unless the lady named Janet is there. This fellow does not listen to what you want and the food was awful.I was there on 4/27/2022 at 3:45. That is the first time that the food was so bad because they fix the food when you order it and it is good and hot.
food is always wonderful
Carl Jr food is a good food
Love their hotdogs
I love Carl Jr. hambergers
awesome place to eat with fine people.
best food in town.
I love it fresh
Food was great and staff was friendly!
Love eating there Avery time we are in the erea
I’ve enjoyed HARDEES food for several years. I especially like their breakfast choices.
How can I take the survey.
Why is it very hard to take survey I have been trying for two days to take survey I get everything but the survey. Hardee you must do better if you want to keep me as your customer. Bojangles’ is looking better.
You guys suck dogs for nickels…. This whole survey thing is a runaround and bs. Thank you for wasting a half hour of my time, I will not be returning to your restaurant anytime in the near future.
I love Hardee’s breakfast, I got two to three times a week… not anymore!! Hardee’s doesn’t take their own survey receipts anymore! Prices are to high. I’ve been faithfully filling surveys out and now . They don’t mean anything! Thanks for nothing Hardee’s !